- Classical humanities (Latin, 6 years – Greek 5 years), 1965 - This gives me an edge in
understanding the structure of my own language as well as English.
- Germanic Philology (English, German, Dutch), 1971 - Notions of semantics, etymology,
English grammar and syntax.
- Marketing (ICHEC - Institut Catholique des Hautes Études Commerciales), 1973. -
Understanding of basic marketing concepts.
- Languages spoken: French (mother tongue), English, Spanish, Dutch, German. - Broader
understanding of the structure of language.
- FAA Licensed Pilot with IFR Rating: Aircraft flown: Cessnas, Piper aircraft (Cherokee,
Super Cub), Mooneys, Grumman Tiger, Aerospatiale Trinidad, RV-4.
Copyright © 2006 Michel Mullejans